SUMMARY OF TYPICAL PROGRESS
- Thoroughly learn basic Focusing for 1 year or more, equivalent to Levels 1-4. During this time, establish a regular Focusing partnership. Request to join the Learning Community for Mastery in Guiding Change.
- Begin your official Certified Focusing Professional training when the timing is ripe for you. Join The International Focusing Institute (TIFI) as a Trainer-in-Training. Select a second Mentor. Complete your personal learning plan on your Certification Journey Chart. Schedule initial self-assessment.
- Proceed with your learning plan. Update mentors and keep track of progress on your chart. Schedule second self-assessment when you have a sense of ‘half-way there’.
- Proceed with your learning plan, open to adjustments of more or less. Update mentors and keep track of progress on your chart. Schedule your final self-assessment when you have a sense of completion. Celebrate your achievements & new sense of self!
- When TIFI welcomes you, pay $500, choose your title, consider going to the Weeklong Celebration held each July. Continue as an on-going member of the Learning Community in whatever ways it supports your growth as a Focusing Professional.