A NINE MONTH JOURNEY IN SHARED COMMUNITY…
Are there days you wonder WHO is running your day to day life, like very quietly there in the background of your subconscious? When we listen within, there are some noble concepts about helping others and contributing our share. Oh yes, we find ourselves contributing to family, job(s), home, community, taxes, volunteer projects, on and on it goes. These activities keep us busy! Whether they are paid jobs or not, it can mostly feel like “work”. Along with this drive to stay active, there is also a discomfort of sorts. We might hear doubts about how we spend our time, something about wanting more out of our life or even a yearning for freedom. Slowing down our level of activity is not an easy change when we try it. Sometimes, it is health issues that can most effectively slow us down. What drives these deep subconscious patterns with us? What are the beliefs hidden within them?
In the past 15 yrs, I have changed how I live in this world a lot. I have had a variety of entrepreneur jobs, both failures and successes. I learned to trust the flow of support from the universe. I love the freedom and space I have in my days. And now, even from here, I sense I’ll take this all around again for a deeper transformation within myself in 2019. My inspiration comes from the combination of reviewing Gendlin’s Process Model theory and a recent past-life regression. Our potential for deep transformations is where Gendlin leaves us as he describes this new type of living forward in Chapter 8. I would love to honor his philosophy by inviting more of these deeper processes within myself. I found my topic when a recent past-life regression made me aware of some stoppage I am carrying in my toes connected with a long-ago life of ‘honorable slavery’ or ‘merit in servitude’. Yes, in my toes! (You have to take the class for more on this, ha ha!)
This topic of how we make our daily choices to live in relationship to ourselves, each other and the planet runs deep in our DNA as human beings. This may seem like surface stuff, however, every so often, we do catch a glimpse of the subconscious belief patterns driving us. And they are not all what we’d hope to find. This topic connects closely with our sense of worth. We may be passionately righteous in our beliefs around this and also painfully aware that others are just as passionate in disagreeing with us. I am not surprised that something like this would want to move forward further within me now, in these times, as a process for all of humanity. Rather than make this just my process I explore for 2019, it feels valuable to invite others and go through this together as a supportive community. Thus is born this idea! If you are drawn to this, I hope it works out that you can join us. Here are the details I have so far:
‘FINDING ‘YES!’ WITHIN’ VIDEOCONFERENCE CLASS
March – December, 2019
Seven 2 hour bi-weekly meetings and six monthly meetings
Wednesday evenings, 7-9pm EST
March 27, April 10, 24, May 8, 22, June 5, 19
July 17, August 14, September 11, October 9, November 6, December 4
Prerequisite: Level 2 or equivalent Focusing experience
Please plan to attend the majority of these meetings as we are building community here. We appreciate your Presence and commitment to our goal of exploring deep patterns, finding a more united ‘YES!’ in your living of life, as well as supporting what happens in our inter-relating as a community around this topic. Since your own Focusing practice is core to this transformation, also plan on a regular Focusing practice outside of class for this period.
There is no fixed tuition. Pay what feels right to you, at intervals that work for you. Payments can be made via paypal to email@example.com.
Registration is limited. Hold your space by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is what I have planned so far. Where this will go beyond this, of course, depends very much on the directions we move toward as a group. I am very excited about the uniqueness each of us will bring to the whole here. No limits, we are powerful when we come together in Presence.
- Continuous review of Self-in-Presence, this state of being that invites transformative felt sense shifts (monad-ing) that vibrate to the core of our being and beyond.
- Some APM, quotes from A Process Model philosophy by Gene Gendlin, read slowly and carefully, to remind us what we are capable of.
- We’ll use the Power of And and the Power of Community to transform old relational patterns that are between us and our next united ‘YES!’.
- Exploration of ourselves as process! We’ll use relevant exercises developed from Inner Relationship Focusing, Wholebody Focusing, Various Embodiment Practices, Neuroscience, a bit of TAE and crossing our own experiences as a community to keep this interesting!
- Lots of Focusing practice developing our skills with deeper topics. Going deep means holding bigger spaces, beyond wrong or right, a sense of timelessness, and wondering, can I add even more to my view here…
- Patience. Self-Appreciation. Curiosity. Community.
- About 1 hr large or small group time, about 1 hr Focusing partnership.
- Come from wherever you are…